Latest Race News
- Auto Alpina Springs 93.9 MTB Race - 23 August 2014. Start: Nigel Bottling, 1 Kern Road, Prosperita, Nigel – GP.
- Spice Gold Cycling Bosveld Fees Road & MTB Classic - 2 Days - 30 August 2014. Start: Bosveldrus Caravan Park, Davidson Street, Vaalwater – Lim.
- Staalwater MTB Challenge - 07 September 2014. Start: Caledon Casino and Hotel, Caledon – WC.
- Mclean, Zorweg Claim Impressive Transalp Victory – 27 July 2014
- Victories for Woolcock and Vale at 9th Die Burger MTB Challenge – 02 August 2014
- 36ONE Storms River Traverse: 8 – 10 August 2014.
- Missed your 67 Minutes? It's Not Too Late! - Quebeka Mobilising People with Bicycles.
- New Race or Race Changes? Please remember for all things Cycling related that Cherry is the person to contact.
- Road saftey takes top priority as the mornings turn dark, visit www.iceid.co.za to organise your id bracelet ASAP!
- See our fabulous Tom Cottrell's Cyclists' Guide digital apps for Apple and Android.
- See our other publications here.
Missed your 67 Minutes? It's Not Too Late!
The late Mr Nelson Mandela followed three rules throughout his life, which he did at great personal sacrifice:
BEEP is designed to empower schools and communities to select and have oversight of bicycle beneficiaries. The primary selection criterion for beneficiaries is need and is based on the distance beneficiaries have to travel to school. Generally, 70% of the bicycles are designated for girl students.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
Take to the roads, trails or a stationary bicycle and cycle for 67 minutes. You can arrange to meet your friends and cycle in a group, or you can just head out on your own. We don’t mind where you cycle, just that you do.
Take a photo of yourself before, after or during your cycle and post it to twitter or facebook. Don’t forget to tag us (@qhubeka) or use the hashtag: #67bicycles
Don't forget to see race changes and updates here!
If you are a race organiser please let us know if there are any changes we should know about.