Latest Race News
- In 2015, the Tom Cottrell's Cyclists' Guide to Road and Mountain Bike Races in South Africa, in proud association with Qhubeka, celebrates its seventh edition.
- Tom Cottrell’s Cyclists' Guide 2015 Digital Apps
We are delighted to let you know that the Tom Cottrell's Cyclists' Guide 2015 Digital Apps are once again available in the iTunes and the Android app stores.
- Cyclists' Guide Race Changes? New Races?Please remember for all things Cycling related that Cherry is the person to contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Race Reports - We would love to hear about your races and get some of your race photos, organisers and individuals. Feel free to send through a news piece or write up after your race with some photos as a direct reply to the newsletter or to Lexi.
- Looking ahead to theThe Herald Cycle Tour MTB - Addo/Zuurberg - 31 January 2015. Start: Addo Polo Club, Addo – EC.
Distance: 80km, 60km, 30km, 5km, 500m
- Looking ahead to theNinety Niner- 07 February 2015. Start: Durbanville Race Course – WC.
Distance: 108km, 64km
- Been There, Done That: Jakkalsvlei MTB and Trail Run- A New Year With A New MTB Route At The New Jakkalsvlei Wine Tasting Room - 24 January 2015 (WC)
Our other Books
- In 2015, the Nedbank Runners’ Guide to Road and Off-Road Races in South Africa celebrates its 24th edition.
- Nedbank Runners' Guide 2015 Digital Apps powered by Nedbank
We are delighted to let you know that our Nedbank Runners' Guide 2015 Digital Apps powered by Nedbank are now available in the iTunes and Android app stores.
- The 2015 Nedbank Summer Race Dates - January to July 2015 forms a vital and integral part of our information delivery system. The 2015 summer edition condenses all of the road and off-road race fixtures for the first part of the year. More than this, there is training advice from the well-respected Lyndsey Parry. As 2015 will be, the 90th running of the iconic Comrades Marathon Lyndsey lays out a Medal Programme for those looking to get one of these special commemorative medals.
- The 2014-2015 Tom Cottrell’s Swimmers’ Guide to Open Water Swimming in South Africa is now available with an exciting new look and feel in the Apple and Android app stores.
Don't forget to see race changes and updates here!
If you are a race organiser please let us know if there are any changes we should know about.