Latest Race News
- 2014 - 2015 Tom Cottrell's Open Water Swimmer's Guide is now Available in the App Stores. The 2014-2015 Tom Cottrell’s Swimmers’ Guide to Open Water Swimming in South Africa is now available with an exciting new look and feel in the Apple and Android app stores .
- 2014 - 2015 Tom Cottrell's Open Water Swimmer's Guide is now live onwww.swimmersguide.co.za
- Cyclists' Guide Race Changes? New Races?Please remember for all things Cycling related that Cherry is the person to contact on email@example.com.
- Bonthoek Dordrecht MTB Challenge - 04 October 2014. Start: Avondzon, Dordrecht – EC.
Distances: 60km, 35km, 25km, 10km
- Fruitways/aQuellé Apple Blossom MTB Classic - 05 October 2014. Start: Oak Valley Estate, Elgin, Grabouw – WC.
Distances: 50km, 30km, 15km, 2km
- Bestmed Satellite Classic - 18 October 2014. Start: Saloon Route 66, Hartbeeshoek Road,
Hartbeespoort – NW.
Distances: 106km, 80km
- PPS MTB Challenge - 25 October 2014. Start: Skite Barn, Mooketsi – Lim.
Distances: 70km, 35km, 15km, 10km, 1km
- Over The Edge and Back - 25 October 2014. Start: Green Lantern Inn, Van Reenen – KZN.
Distances: 45km, 21km, 10km
- De Groot Continues Strong Season with Karoo-To-Coast Win - 21 September 2014
- New Race or Race Changes? Please remember for all things Cycling related that Cherry is the person to contact.
- See our fabulous Tom Cottrell's Cyclists' Guide digital apps for Apple and Android.
- See our other publications here.
Missed your 67 Minutes? It's Not Too Late!
The late Mr Nelson Mandela followed three rules throughout his life, which he did at great personal sacrifice:
BEEP is designed to empower schools and communities to select and have oversight of bicycle beneficiaries. The primary selection criterion for beneficiaries is need and is based on the distance beneficiaries have to travel to school. Generally, 70% of the bicycles are designated for girl students.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
Take to the roads, trails or a stationary bicycle and cycle for 67 minutes. You can arrange to meet your friends and cycle in a group, or you can just head out on your own. We don’t mind where you cycle, just that you do.
Take a photo of yourself before, after or during your cycle and post it to twitter or facebook. Don’t forget to tag us (@qhubeka) or use the hashtag: #67bicycles
Don't forget to see race changes and updates here!
If you are a race organiser please let us know if there are any changes we should know about.